Résumé du Poste :
Formulates Retail trade strategy and norms, deploys the same driving Regional teams, brings rigours in micro planning and reviews for various Retails KPIs, First person responsible for achievement of Retail KPI targets for circle, facilitates timely reviews on Retail.
The key deliverables of this role are:
- To increase the width and depth of Retail, this would translate into acquisitions and revenues and increase channel satisfaction levels
- To develop excellence in Retail through effective market planning and gaining market share from the competition, ensuring the product availability within the consumer reach.
- To implement new business models
- Owns urban and rural Retail strategies
- Guides n coaches Regional teams on territory strategy n tactics and is responsible for TM / Retailer trainings n inductions.
Principales Tâches :
- Retail resources mapping and optimise the retail assets created.
- Set up a structured channel partner entry into the system with a system of evaluation and review
- Target setting at the retailer level
- Daily Dash board and follow-up with Regional teams.
- Rollout Retailer satisfaction study and roll out corrective action plans by Region.
- Review current Retail structure and stretch the Shillings spent on the Retailer territory, wherever required.
- Driving sales, profitability, and ROI management by Distributor
- Retail led MIS and benchmarks
- Build Retail operating manual and standards.
- Plan new territory / town BTS launches
- Improve utilisation of low utilised sites by Region
- Partnership & collaboration with IKSL for roll out of new societies, increasing profitability / society and driving gross adds & revenue
- To identify training needs, develop training n induction modules as per dynamic business requirements and conduct training programs across Regions
- On the job coaching in weak markets
Qualifications et Expérience requises :
- 3-5 years with University Degree in business analysis, sales or marketing, statistics, economics
- IT literacy (competence in Excell & Power Point a MUST)
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Business level French and basic English (able to communicate)
- More than 3 years’ experience in FMCG sales
- Good understanding of the business units; corporate &SME, Consumer and payphone
- Proficient in spoken and written French English.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Access, Power Point is a must.
- Can demonstrate ability for successful self-directed work.
- Possesses excellent communications skills.
- Loyal & Committed to the Company (He will be accessing sensitive data)
- Manages stress and pressure effectively.
- High performance, cross functional, Cultural team working
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Self starter
Les dossiers de candidature, comprenant la lettre de motivation et un CV à jour doivent être envoyés à l’adresse: Candidature@td.airtel.com
Les candidatures féminines sont fortement encourages à postuler pour cette position.
Date de clôture : Vendredi 22 Avril 2016.